Disney Central

dtm111

Question, I attempted to do this in the past and failed horribly to say the least. I read the instructions and all.
Can someone please give me easy step by step instructions on how to install and use Disney Central or whatever its called.

Thanks to anyone that can help. And please do not say go to some website and read the instructions, they are so confusing, they change their mind on what you are supposed to do constantly.

it's pretty simple ..

connect to the network irchighway.net

and join the channel #disney-central

dolbyman said:
it's pretty simple ..

Oh, hmmm, ok, I thought you had to download these programs and configure them and all this. Or is this a easier alternative way of doing it?

Guest said:
dolbyman said:
it's pretty simple ..

Oh, hmmm, ok, I thought you had to download these programs and configure them and all this. Or is this a easier alternative way of doing it?

Sorry dolbyman, I did not realize I got logged out when I posted my last responce to you. Thats why it came up as guest.

basicly all you need is mirc (or any other irc program that can handle file downloads) innvision does not work that good with my new server .. but you could try sysreset instead :)

Ok Cool, So I need to download Mirc and sysreset? Or do you mean just sysreset? And what was the whole thing with irchighway.net? lol I'm sorry I am not that great when it comes to these things. I am probably making a bigger deal out of it than it really is I am sure.

sysreset is an addon for mirc .. but I think all the latest build of sysreset come with a ready to go shareware version of mirc included

irchighway.net is the server thats the server the chatrooms are runnign on ... see it like one of many danceclubs .. and people visit this club and start chatting in smaller or larger groups .. and these groups are the channels ;)

irchighway.net should be in the list of predefinded servers .. just click on connect and browse through the list .. irchighway should be in it :)

if your up for a bit of typing (for getting the files) just use plain mirc .. it should also work :)

Back