Download Times

WDWGoof07

After you download a torrent file, how long does it usually take to download the actual files?

I know it depends somewhat on the amount of people seeding the files. Let's say for example...the one I'm interested in has 10 users currently seeding.

I'd like to know because I'm not sure whether or not ABC is actually doing anything because I'm not too sure that it is.

according to your stats you never even tried downloading a torrent .. so I guess there's something wrong .. does the torrent show up in abc ?

Haha...I guess we do have a problem then. I have downloaded a few .torrent files from the site to get used to it. The trouble is using the client to download the actual media files (leeching?). That's where the trouble is. I did get the torrent to show up in ABC, though. Then it just does nothing, according to what you're saying.

OK so I went to download the Tomorrowland Area tracks and it said it would take 77 days!!!???

Any ideas of how I could get it faster? Is it the torrent downloader (BitTorrent) that I am using? My internet connection is cable so it is extremely fast. That is not the concern. HELP or ideas please.

Back