flash guides

magic

Does anyone know of a good flash tutorial, im part of my high schools web design team, im the nerd who sit around and does nothing, so now i have to build a flash based version of the site. I was supposed to handle the server programing and maintenance. But we haven't gotten a server because my school wants to see a web page. How is it a web page without the web server. O well

Really man, if you are thinking that a flash tutorial will help you do all what you want, you better start looking for new options. Learning a bit of Flash will take you about 2-3 weeks and designing about 2 or more months (just learining the basics). For what I know, Flash a a very powerful tool, but not nessesary at all the time; if you know normal html/php* codeing, try to make a website with that, then you will start learning more about some other aplications.
But have in mind, you wouldnt be be able to create a Flash designed website just in a fast way.
*PHP needs a testing server, so I recommend to start first with HTML.
Have a nice codeing!  ;)

JPWDW said:
Really man, if you are thinking that a flash tutorial will help you do all what you want, you better start looking for new options. Learning a bit of Flash will take you about 2-3 weeks and designing about 2 or more months (just learining the basics). For what I know, Flash a a very powerful tool, but not nessesary at all the time; if you know normal html/php* codeing, try to make a website with that, then you will start learning more about some other aplications.
But have in mind, you wouldnt be be able to create a Flash designed website just in a fast way.
*PHP needs a testing server, so I recommend to start first with HTML.
Have a nice codeing!  ;)
We already know some basics. But the problem is there is another team working on HTML, i work with diffrent things, like C++ and things like that, thought someone might know something

Back