Hi new here torrent stoped?

mcflyer

hi im new to this site and torrenting i have recently been downloading the 50 year Retrospective and it just seems like its taking lover and longer to complete why is this/

thanks

thats the thing im downloading from my friends house not here cause torrents download way slower... anyways im downloading my friends place she has comcast so i didnt see why it wouldnt work?

ouch .. comcast is one of the isp's blocking torrents it's one of those "torrents = bad" crapthings

I just gotta throw in my 2 cents. I have comcast and my downloading STILL varies. The brand new torrents with 40 people seeding are fast, the bigger the file and the less people seeding the longer it takes. It doesn't SEEM like comcast is block my torrents, it just varies. Which is too bad. :D

no wonder b/c the first day i was downloading it was fast like due in 9 hours now its like due in 10 days super weak

thanks now i dont know how i will get this
do you know any way?

go to your parents house? try using a torrent program that has encryption? something like utorrent or azureus? make sure you have forwarded your ports correctly

Back