How do I upload a torrent

Unfortunately, you can\'t upload. Only a certain few have upload rights, and that is to protect the integrity of the site. By this, I mean no commercial material available anywhere is allowed on the site.

I know it might frustrate you, but it\'s for the best. If it is really something special, contact SirLamer about it. He is the sites owner.

John

you need the member status of an uploader (that we don\'t grant right now)

but you could post what your collection contains maybe there is some treasure in there :)

I have in the past offered up my time to coordinate releases for members with non-uploading rights, and I would offer the same to you.

If you want to contect me with what you have, we can see what would work and what won\'t... If there are any questions, I check with the admins as well.

We\'ll need to work out a way to get me what you have to share, but if you\'re willing, I\'m game as well.

Quick question with a similar theme. If I have files that people request seeds for but I have taken them off my seed list then is there a way for me to re-link the files to the required torrent?

SD

SaveDisney said:
Quick question with a similar theme. If I have files that people request seeds for but I have taken them off my seed list then is there a way for me to re-link the files to the required torrent?

SD

Provided you haven\'t altered the file(usually only happens when there is more than one file) just redownload the torrent from this website. Act like you are going to download it and point it to the folder where it is saved. The program will see the file, check it, then begin to upload it again.

Back