I didn't recieve the email.

DC2

I did not recieve the email and was wondering if you can send me another that I can respond to and then I may be happy to upload and download as well. Please contact me ASAP, thanks.

;) as soon as a mod logs in and reads it, they'll send one out right away. They may not log in every day but it won't be long, honest.  :)

Make sure you also let them know you also want to be an uploader. They have to give you additional special permissions in order to upload files. They may ask you to tell them what it is you want to share before they give you the permission. This may take a few extra days to work out.

and do remember the "no commercially available material" rule here. If you can buy it (anywhere in the world) from a park or retailer, it's not allowed. Out of print and only available as second hand (even if unopened and classed as "new") is fine.  :)

eyore said:
and do remember the "no commercially available material" rule here. If you can buy it (anywhere in the world) from a park or retailer, it's not allowed. Out of print and only available as second hand (even if unopened and classed as "new") is fine.  :)

I think this is why the moderators need to approve you as a uploader first. They need to make sure this is understood before you can upload files.

Not being in the inner circle, I would imagine so. It often happens that members notice obvious omissions in the torrents (Main St USA is an obvious one which everyone knows) and then find out why.
Doesn't stop us looking forward to seeing what is offered though. Let's hope a mod checks this thread soon. Weekends are always bad for that  ;)
Hang in there DC2, won't be long now.

It has been a week and I still haven't received that email link yet. So keep in touch and let me know soon thanks.

DC2 said:
It has been a week and I still haven't received that email link yet. So keep in touch and let me know soon thanks.

As noted in the post previous to your last one, dolbyman has fixed your problem, no email message needed.
You can see that your status in now "Member" (not "Validating")

DC2 said:

Sorry for not paying attention. I saw Dolby's remark that he fixed the problem and your status in the forum showed you as a member. On the tracker part of our site your status was still validating however, preventing you to download. I fixed that part also and you should be a full member now.

ooops...

normaly fixing it here is fixing it i the tracker too .. sorry for that .. my bad  :-[

Back