Innoventions Area Loops Problems

SeaCastle

For some reason, even after I've downloaded the Innoventions Area Loops, elements are missing, and I have to force re-check it every couple of weeks or so, and it turns out 15% of the file is missing! Also, when I organize the files on iTunes into my own special way (Walt Disney World - EPCOT Center - Innoventions Plaza) it resets itself.

Help?

Wish I could help, I've never had any trouble with BitTorrent files going corrupt.

I'm wondering if the traffic shaping that many of the ISP have an impact on this. They are in effect sending forged packets which don't seem to be a good thing. With my limited knowledge of networking, I would guess that if the BitTorrent program doens't handle them correctly it could have some impact.

My advice to everyone is to enable forced encryption within whatever BitTorrent application you are using. If yours doens't support encryption, get one that does. I use Azureus and don't have any trouble. I've been seeding some torrents with a little success, so it does appear that the encryption helps a bit.

Back