ISO?

An ISO is an image file, so if you open it in a CD/DVD burning program, it should burn a perfect copy of a disc with that file. That's the way it works on a PC so I assume that Macs would likely work similarly.

Unfortunately, mine never works and I don't know why. Nero opens it, burns it until it gets to about 95% completed and bombs out on me.

Actually, a much much cheaper solution is to just mount the image on a "virtual" drive on your computer.

A virtual drive emulates a DVD-ROM. When you mount that image to a virtual drive, it will play on your computer just like a physical disc in your DVD-ROM would.

Mac OS actually natively supports this features somewhere. Since I don't use a Mac, I can't provide directions, I just know it exists.

Use this unless you really want to watch the videos on a DVD player somewhere.

EPCOTExplorer said:
Where can I find a good burn program or the program in Mac that allows me to watch?

On a mac you can just double click the .iso file to mount it, and load the DVD Player application, and it should just play as if it were a DVD. That's how I use them on my mac.

If you want to burn it to a DVD, you can use Disc Utility, which is included with Mac OS X (in Applications/Utilities) and choose Images->Burn from the main menu bar, find the ISO in the "open" window, and press OK.

You don't need any additional software to either play or burn .iso files on a mac :)

Andy.

Back