Logged in but can't download.

Can anyone help me please?    I registered but can't download.  ???    I used to be Heatblizzard but my family changed our email address since I logged in and I have a new PC so I was forced to re-sign myself.      :(

You are still validating (as a new member all over again  :( ). If you replied to the email they sent you, a nice Admin will soon fix it for you ;D

TriforceofEternity said:
Can anyone help me please?    I registered but can't download.  ???     I used to be Heatblizzard but my family changed our email address since I logged in and I have a new PC so I was forced to re-sign myself.      :(

Check your mailbox for an email with instructions.

TriforceofEternity said:
Thanks will do.     ;)       Ummmmmmm nothing is in there.    ???

You are using an msn email account according to the profile you entered when registering. I know AOL accounts are having trouble getting the email, but MSN accounts should work fine. Maybe there is a typo in there. Can you please send me a personal message with the email address? Do NOT reply your email address in this thread please.

Ummmmmmmmm I can't view your profile. ???      Life just isn't fair. God doesn't seem to want me to download the torrents and I wish he would.         

TriforceofEternity said:
Ummmmmmmmm I can't view your profile. ???      Life just isn't fair. God doesn't seem to want me to download the torrents and I wish he would.           

There should be icons beneath my avatar. The one on the right is a link to send me a personal message.

TriforceofEternity said:
Gottcah.   I sent a PM to you.    btw: I can't view all the forums.  I sworn there use to be a music section on here.......... ???

Since you have not been validated, you only see a few things (and won't be able to read any personal messages I send you). Validation means that when your email address checks out, you will become a full member. Since your email address is not correct, you can't be validated.

I need a working email address from you in order to validate your account. Please send me another personal message with that email address.

Cheers,
Dajatje

I've looked EVERYWHERE for the POLY loop from the resort - I had it once - but can't find it again!
According to all the message board sites, this is the place to go for disney audio -

I was actually quite proud of myself!  I figured out this torrent thing - and it actually worked!  Got it in my I-Tunes - haven't  tried to burn a CD, yet - but so far so good!

So if I could find the loop from the poly resort, my search can end.
thanks!

You won't find it here. It's commercially available material so you'll have to buy the CDs and make your own ;D
Nothing that you can buy is available here.

Back