Logging IN

pyrotech

Am I the only person currently having log in problems:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_1e994583b8b9f5b3c4d94662cd12698b, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /******/*****/public_html/index.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at *******/******/public_html/index.php:114) in /******/*****/public_html/index.php on line 114

etc, 

I don't think its my setup ,but it could be. 

Yes, some big message about SQL.
I suffered terrible withdrawal symptoms for a while there :o :o :o ??? ::) ;D

I don't mean to pile on here, but I get that message too that says forum either doesn't exist,or I am not allowed to view. I would like to participate as i just got back from 4 great days at Disneyland and I am jonsing already....help??      ty

CVDisneyfan said:
I don't mean to pile on here, but I get that message too that says forum either doesn't exist,or I am not allowed to view. I would like to participate as i just got back from 4 great days at Disneyland and I am jonsing already....help??      ty

Your title says your still validating, you may need to check your inbox or spam to validate your membership.  Only then can you gain full access to the forum. 

If there are problems with this then post in the appropriate thread that you will have access to.

CVDisneyfan said:

You had a totally different problem, which I fixed for you by the way.

Welcome  ;D

Back