Mickey's Toontown Fair Audio Quality?

Hello, I downloaded the Mickey's Toontown Fair audio in the WDW Forever torrent and put them on my iPod. They're great tracks, but it only played out of the left speaker and not the right is this how it normally is? Is there way to fix this? Thank you.

Mine play in stereo from both speakers (I've tried most of them) and on my mp3 player.
Did you convert them from Flacc? May have been a problem there - itunes maybe?
I can only think that the problem was how you got them onto your ipod (don't have one so don't know). The files themselves are fine so you've either lost one channel somehow or something in your input was wrong. No reason why they shouldn't play through both as far as I know.
I think iTunes has a problem with playing Flacc files?

Do they only play out of one speaker on the PC as well?
That should tell you if it's the files or the transfer to the iPod that's the problem.
There is an issue with some ipod sockets getting damaged and losing a channel but that would affect ALL of your music.
If it is all, Google
"ipod playing one speaker only" and meet a lot of other people asking the same thing :D

eyore said:
Mine play in stereo from both speakers (I've tried most of them) and on my mp3 player.
Did you convert them from Flacc? May have been a problem there - itunes maybe?
I can only think that the problem was how you got them onto your ipod (don't have one so don't know). The files themselves are fine so you've either lost one channel somehow or something in your input was wrong. No reason why they shouldn't play through both as far as I know.
I think iTunes has a problem with playing Flacc files?

Do they only play out of one speaker on the PC as well?
That should tell you if it's the files or the transfer to the iPod that's the problem.
There is an issue with some ipod sockets getting damaged and losing a channel but that would affect ALL of your music.
If it is all, Google
"ipod playing one speaker only" and meet a lot of other people asking the same thing :D

Uhh, I downloaded the torrent. Then I converted all flies from .FLAC to .mp3 using a program for Mac called, "Switch". The other files downloaded sound fine, except the toontown ones. I thought they sounded fine, but didnt pay attention on the mac until i sent them and listened to them on my ipod... I complied them into 1 large loop... idk.. @_@ haha

OK.
I have tried ALL the toontown ones and there isn't a problem with the files - they all play in stereo.
There isn't any problem with them, honest.
Just to confirm (if you still have them) do those files you downloaded (the flac files) play OK on your Mac?

eyore said:
OK.
I have tried ALL the toontown ones and there isn't a problem with the files - they all play in stereo.
There isn't any problem with them, honest.
Just to confirm (if you still have them) do those files you downloaded (the flac files) play OK on your Mac?

Umm... well all flac files play fine on my Mac and iTunes, from what I heard for the brief time I was listening to them on my Mac they played fine. If they are indeed fine then my guess is something happened when I compiled them... I will go back and create the loop again and upload it to my iPod and see how it goes from there. Thanks.

You're welcome ;D
I'm not a tech wizard or anything it's just that if there's a way to get things wrong, I have probably done it at some stage. At least it's a learning curve ::)
Nothing like experience the hard way.

Dream-Finder said:
...but it only played out of the left speaker and not the right is this how it normally is? Is there way to fix this? Thank you.

This may seem obvious, but is your headphone jack inserted fully?  I had this happen to me before and after several attempts at trying to fix the mp3s, I discovered that the jack wasn't fully seated in the iPod.  ::)  Sometimes we get so technical over everything that we overlook the simplest solutions.  ;D

DisneyFanatic001 said:
Dream-Finder said:
...but it only played out of the left speaker and not the right is this how it normally is? Is there way to fix this? Thank you.

This may seem obvious, but is your headphone jack inserted fully?  I had this happen to me before and after several attempts at trying to fix the mp3s, I discovered that the jack wasn't fully seated in the iPod.  ::)  Sometimes we get so technical over everything that we overlook the simplest solutions.  ;D

It was yes, this was my first guess, but it wasn't the problem as i went to another song and it played fine in stereo R and L... still have to work on that loop after a re-download and compile everything.

Back