More .mp4 Trouble

SeaCastle

I downloaded both the Tokyo DisneySea and Animal Kingdom Complete Tour .mp4 versions  (great, by the way!) but no matter what I try or what I do, they won't copy to my iPod. They can play perfectly fine in iTunes and VLC, but they won't copy to my iPod for a churro. I tried Jodix free iPod converter, but it won't work since it's already in .mp4 format. My only other plan would be to convert the .mp4 file into .avi or something and then re-encode it into an iPod compatible .mp4.

Note: Super (C) does not work on my Vista running laptop, even though it has a 2.87GB hard drive and 220GB memory.

Any help?

Does it give an error message?
Is your Ipod up to date with latest versions etc.
I keep getting problems (I don't have an Ipod) with my Mp4 convertor unless I keep updating the software.
Like you, I get stuff that won't play/convert - usually due to codecs changing/being added etc.
Just a thought and probably way off the mark.
I wonder why Super doesn't work. It runs fine on my 1.7 PC. There have been problems with Vista and laptops (I think you have to not "run as administrator" but turn off UAC 
see http://www.videohelp.com/tools/SUPER ) and you do need the latest update.
Hope you get it solved, it's really frustrating when things like this happen.

It gives no error message "The following items cannot copy" message.

It just doesn't copy.

It's sitting there in my iTunes library, but doesn't copy to my video iPod *80GB)

It's the video resolution that is the problem those were converted to save file size not for ipod use. They were originally upload as DVD ISO's. They only way they will work on your ipod is to convert them to a resolution an Ipod can use. Have you tried Quicktime Pro?

Back