mp4 playing on iTunes?

JacknZero236

While attempting to load some mp4 videos (mainly martins ipod compatible ones etc), they would refuse to load into itunes for some reason. I tried multiple ways of inserting...but to no avail :/ They also didn't play with VLC. Any ideas? Thanks

mp4 should be playing on vlc .. and because vlc has it's own codecs I don't think you have a codec problem.. I guess they're somehow incomplete or broken..could that be?

never had load issues but have had to convert some .mp4 videos to iPod format in iTunes.  For most of Martin's vids, I use Nero to convert the .divx/.avi files to .mp4 and they play fine.  Could it be issues with the converter you are using in the first place when you convert his vids to .mp4?  Maybe it's not converting to a true iPod friendly format.

Could it be issues with the converter you are using in the first place when you convert his vids to .mp4?  Maybe it's not converting to a true iPod friendly format.

I think he downloaded preconverted videos, there are special ipod firnedly torrents on here .. so no encoder involved on his side

Back