New Look question on comments

ru42

Greetings!

I am gone for a day and the site gets changed around a little. This comment is directed at the Torrents page.  There is to be a column indicating how many comments.  This was useful (at least to me) to know when there was a comment.  I like to keep up on them and answer question, thank people, etc.

I guess my point is I felt that column was useful and was wondering if others found it useful and (if so) would it be coming back?  If only a certain amount of columns can be used I would take Comments over Average.

Just sharing my thoughts.  This is nothing major but I did think you might want some feedback.

RU

The comments (and the ability to read and post them) are still on the page with the torrent description if you click the torrent name so, although you can't see when a new comment has been added, I suppose you can always check occasionally.
I wonder why it went though ???

It will come back.  I wrote those changes to that page myself.  This software includes a "hacks" feature where I can write the change and auto-insert it into new releases.  However, this new version is not accepting my hack, since a improved usability feature is not working properly for some reason.

It will come back soon, I promise.

Excellent!  I just wanted to let you know and see if others used it as I did.

eyore - yes that is true but if you have a lot of torrents floating out there then it is kind of hard to check each one for comments.  That is why the column was handy.

Thanks for info SL!

RU

Back