Non direct access!

eyore

Reading through the forums (mousebits), I noticed a link to a file I though I might like  posted by Dolbyman in November 2007 in response to someone asking for Pecos Bill. under the topic in this name
I tried the link and got a blank page with "non direct access!" in the top left hand corner.
Could someone translate please. I'm not sure what this means - has it been removed or blocked or what?
Thanks  ???

Tried that, same result.
This is the  link that was posted which, I think, should have brought the page up with the torrent details etc..
http://www.mousebits.com/details.php?id=c95905cff542754c0ae00dd01076748011e24c4c
if that helps.
I could expect a "not found" if it has been pulled or an "error bad ID if it hasn't copied correctly but the "non direct access" seems odd.

Many thanks.
There was a suggestion that it was a section from something still available on CD and, looking into this, I find it is a section from the Golden Horseshoe Review which is part of the Musical History of Disneyland set so that explains why (quite rightly) it is no longer here.

Back