PeerGuardian

iNnoventions

Let me begin by stating that I am completely new at this whole process. I have downloaded PeerGuradian but I have no idea if it's working. How can I tell. When downloading (thanks to you fine people!) with Vuze, nothing shows up in the log in red. (Some thing did when browsing the net.) Also, when I visit I.P. trackers on the net, they are still able to track it. Is there some vital thing I am missing here, or is it working properly?

Also, what are the chances of getting caught downloading this music? This is the only music I have interest in downloading, seeing as it is extremely rare. The rest of my music I purchase through iTunes or I buy the actual CD. I guess I am just overly paranoid.

why do you use peer guardian ? . .we are no pirate site with illegal files and so  ???

Yeah- the only stuff that gets posted here is stuff that was either created by members, has not been or is not available commercially. If you can buy it, you wont find it here.

eh it's kind of a misconception around here... just because it hasn't been released doesn't make it legal to trade. If it's a source quality track that wasn't recorded live/inducted by someone while visiting the park, not only is it a protected recording still but it's the internal propriety of Disney. The general justification for it is that we want to trade what's available because we're all fans of it but because we're gracious for what Disney does make the effort to put out we don't trade it and encourage people to buy it. But it doesn't make the source stuff that does get traded any more legal.

But, as has been said before, Disney is well aware of the site and, as Dolbyman says, this isn't some pirate site ripping of someone by making their stuff available on the Internet - in fact they go to great pains to ensure that anything on here can't be bought so there's really no need to hide behind anything.
Download and enjoy with a clear conscience  ;D

eyore said:

Also, if you look at your credit card statement from your last vacation to a park, well, let's just say you could feel a little better.

eyore said:
But, as has been said before, Disney is well aware of the site and, as Dolbyman says, this isn't some pirate site ripping of someone by making their stuff available on the Internet - in fact they go to great pains to ensure that anything on here can't be bought so there's really no need to hide behind anything.

I agree completely.  If Disney decided to make more of the Source Audio from Park Attractions available for purchase, I'm sure all of us would be happy to purchase everything we could find.  Disney could make more Theme Park Audio available through iTunes without all of the overhead costs that are associated with producing albums on CD.  Hopefully they start doing this in the near future.  I know that if they do, I'll be one of the first to start purchasing.

Back