Problems Downlaoding

JWS

I am using uTorrent and can not seem to get the downloads to start. 
Under the tracker info I have:

DTH:  Not Allowed
Local Peer Discovery:  Not Allowed
Peer Exchange:  Not Allowwed
http://www.mousebits.com/announce.php?blahblahblah:  Off Line

I download a ton of stuff from other sites, so uTorrent should be functional.
Maybe something is missing on the server side?

THX!

JWS

Have you downloaded from here before?
If not, can you see ALL the forums or just three?
It may be that you got caught up in the system problem between the site membership and forum membership and never got installed as a full member as happened to some.
I'm sure they'll look into it for you. I use Azureus Vuze so can't comment on what you getting but it sure looks like your not registered as a member but I may be wrong.
Still, there's a lot on here more technically minded than me. They'll help to get you up and running.

I am also getting a NOT ALLOWED error.  Just signed up and I also may not have cleared all of the sign-up hurdles.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

R2OL said:
I am also getting a NOT ALLOWED error.  Just signed up and I also may not have cleared all of the sign-up hurdles.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The reason why you are not allowed to download torrents is because you have not validated your account. Please check your mailbox (also spam folder) and follow directions in the mail that was sent.

If you really can't find that mail, get back here and let me know, so I can help you validate.

Cheers,
Dajatje

I have checked all of my spam and junk mail folders and no dice!  I hope I didn't mistype my email address. 

Dajatje, Please check your in box.  I have sent you a message with my email address.  Thanks!

Back