problems with open complete torrents

Hi, Everybody
i download a lot of disney torrents and they are variable from avi to wma and all the programs says the same \"connot open file\" and i thought i download DivX player but they says the same. And i download only the \"Active only\" how can i fix it?

Can some one help me?
Mail me or post it!
also thank you.

Greets, Themepark disneyfan
from Holland

Windows, if allowed to keep iteslf up to date,should open wma without effort in Windows Media Player.

Are you trying to open the .torrent files downloaded from this site? The .torrent files only help your computer download the actual media file. You would need a client program such as uTorrent or Azureus to make use of the .torrent file.

hI,
i had this program all ready. But the files that be complete are still can\'t open WMV or any other video files. And i try the codecs but no result. all the players i try says the same message (cannot open) Or i need liences (windows mediaplayer) but that still not working.
i try it with (windows media player, Divx player 6, winamp, real player quicktime player)

thank you for help \"Sirlamer and Kirky \"
but you dont now how i fix it?
greetz, disney fan

Unfortunately I\'ve never had a problem playing files from this site.

I use Winamp v2.95, and iTunes (as a last resort) to play everything I\'ve gotten here. I don\'t DL everything, so there may be some that I just haven\'t had the pleasure.

As far a licenses, the only thing I can think of was a post a while back regarding a Parade of Dreams track that was protected. You do need a license for that and they are no longer available, so you can just delete it and get the unprotected version, which was also posted in that same thread.

Sorry...

Back