Redownloading A Torrent

dkrfla

Ok so I am using uTorrent and I was wondering something. Lets say I click on a torrent and the program launches and the list of files witihn that torrent comes up. So lets say I only want to download one of the files. I would obviously deselect all of the others exc ept that particular file and click start. What I want to know is if I want to go back later and download say two more of the files in the same torrent, how exactly do I do that? How do I get the selection screen to come back up again allowing me to select additional files assuming I neither deleted the torrent nor the file? I really appreciate any insight into this.

D~

dkrfla said:
Ok so I am using uTorrent and I was wondering something. Lets say I click on a torrent and the program launches and the list of files witihn that torrent comes up. So lets say I only want to download one of the files. I would obviously deselect all of the others exc ept that particular file and click start. What I want to know is if I want to go back later and download say two more of the files in the same torrent, how exactly do I do that? How do I get the selection screen to come back up again allowing me to select additional files assuming I neither deleted the torrent nor the file? I really appreciate any insight into this.

D~

all you need to do is redownload the torrent and the selection screen you want will come up again. and if it doesn't, right click the torrent you have inside the client and select remove torrent. your files will stay there.

You could always just open the torrent and under the "files" section change the priority to "normal". You don't need the selection screen.

mikebrakes said:
You could always just open the torrent and under the "files" section change the priority to "normal". You don't need the selection screen.

yep, you can do that too!!! forgot about that way.

Back