Request for Spaceship Earth Narration with Jeremy Irons with music playing

Kakashi21

Just as the title says, im looking for the old narration with Jeremy Irons that also has the music playing.

Anyway someone can upload this please?

thank you in advance.

Search is your friend http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=76c1d2f5333f0ff7c5de43b2648e0c551b485e5f#expand

To my knowledge, none of the individual source tracks have leaked.  The excellent flow-through that is circulating (and perhaps included in the torrent, I'm not sure) was pieced together by the composer, who had access to the isolated tracks.

There has been a lot of debate about whether the revised SSE is good or not.  However, in my opinion, which others will disagree, I think the score is much better.  Now, I will tell you that hearing the score in person can vary, depending on whether the sound levels are up or down, which can make a huge difference in my opinion.  Although it's not the complete score, put the 2008 OA in and judge for yourself.

actually, i already have that torrent.
it has the narration without sound, then sound with no narration, then a live version which you cant hear.

Its on the original Epcot CD, but you can only purchase it at the parks.

Kakashi21 said:
actually, i already have that torrent.
it has the narration without sound, then sound with no narration, then a live version which you cant hear.

Its on the original Epcot CD, but you can only purchase it at the parks.

It looks like the torrent has a version of the source flow-through, or at least a version of it. 

What is on the original EPCOT CD?

Having just got back from WDW less than a couple of days ago I would say the new SSE score isn't quite as moving or as sweeping as the '95 version's was. That's not to say that I Did not like it, because I sure did. It's just not quite as memorable as the previous version was.

Back