Seeding Question

WDWGoof07

Hey, everyone, I'm new here. Just a little question about seeding and the torrent apps in general:

If I'm seeding a torrent for awhile, does that mean the torrent file is actually downloaded off my computer and do I run any risk of viruses, intrusion from that?

Will audio and video work in iTunes?

Also, in reading about the suggested apps, I get the feeling that they are p2p. But, if I download exclusively from MouseBits, is there a risk of viruses, intrusion from users who don't use MouseBits?

Final question: Which torrent app is the best for a rookie, uTorrent or ABC?

If I'm seeding a torrent for awhile, does that mean the torrent file is actually downloaded off my computer and do I run any risk of viruses, intrusion from that?

when your sending stuff .. you won't download viruses .. it's uploading not downloading,

intrusionwise,it all depends,keep your torrent client and system up to date .. and you'll keep the risks very low

Will audio and video work in iTunes?
if itunes accepts the formats downloaded, they will work

Also, in reading about the suggested apps, I get the feeling that they are p2p. But, if I download exclusively from MouseBits, is there a risk of viruses, intrusion from users who don't use MouseBits?

bittorrent is a p2p system, it's just how it works. p2p is not equal illegal.
Torrents work different than the other p2p systems like ed2k or gnutella. you can't search for files on the application you have to use a tracker site(like mousebits) ..so risk from other sites is non existend

Back