Site time settings

PL-7764

I'd like to be able to set my personal preferences here on MouseBits so that all the different parts of the site will display times of posts/messages/etc. in the same time zone. I've already got the forum clock to work for me, but for things like the shoutbox and the "latest forum posts" sidebar on the main page, it still displays totally inaccurate times (i.e. a post in the shoutbox made at 2 pm my time displays as having been made at 10 pm [I don't think this is the exact time difference I'm experiencing, but you get the idea]). Is there anything I can adjust to correct this?

http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=usercp&do=user&action=change&uid=11374
That should work, no?

Link fixed for your UID.  Still no worky?  Check with an admin, I have mine set to EST, (GMT-5) an everything works as it should I believe.

That link actually just gives me an error message ... :-\

I tried resetting the PID thing (I guessed this was what you meant based on the URL) but it didn't change anything.

The trick here is that you actually have two users. One for the tracker and one for the forum. They have the same name and password, but can have different settings. I changed your forum user settings to reflect -8 (the same as your tracker user).

If this is not correct, please send me a PM and I will help you further.

For others with the same issue, you should be able to do this yourself in the forum.

Cheers,
Dajatje

Back