Spinning Logos

SeaCastle

I'm thinking about adding a logo to my videos when I film them. I was thinking along the lines of C33's CoM sting. How is it possible to animate a logo and have it spin, fly in, and do all of that stuff? Sorry if I seem odd posting this, but I frankly haven't a clue.  ???

It depends on the software you use. I used to have a program that let me do just what you requested, but my computer crashed and I lost the program. I wish I could remember the name of it. It was a program my sister let me borrow a couple years ago when she asked me to convert all of her old video tapes of her daughter growing up to DVD. I tried to get her to loan it to me again and she brought the wrong program. She has several and needed to know the exact name, but I couldn't remember. Too bad, it had good editing software too. A lot better than Movie Maker. Maybe somebody on here can suggest a good program. Ask C33 which program was used if that is what you want.

The way I know how is to make a movie of your logo doing what you want with a green screen, or blue screen in the background so you can chromakey it...

I use Sony Vegas, so for a text animation I would do all the animation in a seperate movie, panning, zooming, etc.  The background would be blue or green, render that out, then use it as a movie clip in my new movie.

I have also done some really basic 3D work to achieve the same effect, but that's beyond the scope of any tutorial I'm prepared to get into... 

You might be best just sticking with a watermark if youre just starting out.

you can also use png images supporting full color and transparency .. so you can avoid chroma keying anything out

Back