TDS & DLP Complete Tour to DVD Quest

Hi. I'm able to play the Complete Tour of Tokyo DisneySea and Disneyland Paris DVDs using the VLC media player on my computer, but I'm wondering... How do you converte these to a DVD so I can play it on my DVD player?

And please try to not be to technical because I don't know much about computers.:blush::P

Thanks!

Edit: My title got messed up! Next time I won't use &...

JPL said:
A good program for burning just about any type of Video to DVD is Convert X to DVD
Boo hiss - have you had any problems converting WMVs to a DVD? It is a nightmare for me; half the time WMVs come out with a 1970`s trail behind any movement.

What are you trying got convert?

I need file type(s). I don't really care much about the content, but the formats are critical. I use different tools for different inputs and outputs.

Weren't these videos posted as .iso files? I think the video can either be mounted to a virtual drive using Daemon tools or you can actually uncompress the file and burn utilizing Nero or any other burning software. Unfortunately, I think either option is a bit more techincal that just burning a ready to go .avi or .wmv file.

To be "useful" the easiest way to deal with ISO files is to burn them to a CD or DVD. I think you're looking at a DVD image, so burn it to a DVD disk.

I use ImgBurn to burn ISO files. It's great, and it's free.

Once it's on a DVD, put it in your DVD player and enjoy. Note, some DVD players can't read burned disks. If it doesn't maybe look into buying a DVD player that can. I use DVD-R disks mostly, they seem to be more compatible.

kirky said:
To be "useful" the easiest way to deal with ISO files is to burn them to a CD or DVD. I think you're looking at a DVD image, so burn it to a DVD disk.

I use ImgBurn to burn ISO files. It's great, and it's free.

Once it's on a DVD, put it in your DVD player and enjoy. Note, some DVD players can't read burned disks. If it doesn't maybe look into buying a DVD player that can. I use DVD-R disks mostly, they seem to be more compatible.

Ok. Thanks for the information. I think I've heard of ImgBurn a bit ago, but completely forgot about it.
That's what I'll try!:)

Back