trouble uploading

Having a bit of a problem here. It's been a while since I've uploaded anything so I'm having issues. Created the torrent, uploaded it, but wasn't seeding even though I opened the torrent. Tried to reupload and noticed the guide said mark as private tracker. Tried doing this and got an error message "external trackers not allowed". Tried a couple more times, played around and opened the three seperate torrents I created, finally got the older torrent to start seeding, but its not working right. uTorrent has the trackers listed as "failure: unregistered torrent pass". Anybody know what I did wrong, or can tell me how to get this torrent up and running smoothly? I'm currently uploading to only one of the four peers, and only at 0.7kps.

I copied the url directly from the upload page.

I'm currently connected to 9 peers now with an upload speed of 75kBs, but something still isn't right. That "failure: unregistered torrent pass" message bothers me, but at least people are downloading. Hopefull next torrent I upload, I'll figure it out.

As far as I know, this is a common glitch and usually (!) gets corrected when the tracker updates.
Something to do with not finding you are logged in or similar when you connect.
Anyway, it usually corrects itself quite quickly.
Glad it's working now anyway  :D

Back