Why cant i view the forum

zhoyt said:
Yet another newbie here without forum access, if someone could fix it I would be much obliged

I will ask "Tim The Toolman" Taylor if he can fix it  ;D (Or should I have asked Al...  :-\ )

BTW, this should NOT be happening for newly registered users.  If you registered after July 20 and you are still having this problem, please specify as such.

LaffinAllDay913 said:
I could have sworn I validated my account but now I don't remember can you resend the email...I can't seem to view the forums...thanks

Unfortunately we are not able to resend the validation email.....

I can fix your status though....

I just registered today, July 29, 2008 and am unable to see anything other that TEC etc.  Can you all fix me up too?

Thanks

David

waltdisneyfan1978 said:
I just signed up and am  unable to view the forums. Can anyone help me :'(

I just can't handle sad faces very well..... so I fixed it for ya!  ;D

Welcome!

Hi,

I just joined yesterday and I'm having the same problem. I would appreciate it if you could fix my account also. Thank you!  :-\

tginther said:
Hi,

I just joined yesterday and I'm having the same problem. I would appreciate it if you could fix my account also. Thank you!  :-\

I almost strained a muscle, but I was able to fix it  ;D

Welcome!

iLibrarian said:
I can't view the forums either. 

Sorry to hear that. I found some pixie dust lying around in the corner and applied it to your profile. Hope it helps  ;D

PintoZack said:
If you throw a party... I will bring some pie, if you will allow me full access to the forums.   :)

Strawberry shortcake would be nice  :D

Welcome!

dajatje said:
Strawberry shortcake would be nice  :D

You're easy to please*.  Strawberry shortcake it is!  Thanks for the help.

(* unless you're asking for strawberries in winter, in which case, a berry of equal or lesser yumminess may be substituted at dessert-bringer's discretion.)

KaiserWIlhelmII said:
Sorry, I too am unable to access much of anything.  I appreciate any help that there might be.

I can start by helping you becoming a full member  ;D

Welcome!

Can someone please fix my account as well? Thanks!

Edit: Might be working correctly; not sure, but I was able to access the forums after posting this, so I don't know what the problem is.

xzero said:
Can someone please fix my account as well? Thanks!

Edit: Might be working correctly; not sure, but I was able to access the forums after posting this, so I don't know what the problem is.

I am curious if you see more forums when I fix your account....

Anyways: Welcome!

Back