Why cant i view the forum

dajatje said:
Ultra_Magnus said:
Mine needs fixing too  :'(

I will see what I can do  ;D

Thanks for that  ;D I've got a new problem though  :( I've been trying to download the Soarin' Queue Loop, but when I go to the link here (http://www.mousebits.com/details.php?id=73e0fd03133cf23e449c6485de5fd7241ffcf3c5), it gives me a "non direct access!" message  :'( Is this related to the problem I had earlier?

That usually means the torrent isn't there any more :(
Have you checked with a search that it hasn't been removed? There doesn't seem to be one listed as "soarin' queue loop" .
Yes, I get the same clicking on your link - it's gone, I think.

yes. I though it was a needle drop loop.
Shame we don't have a list somewhere of removed torrents or maybe (rather than admit they were once here) an improved list of "do not ask for" items.
Many don't know which loops etc have available stuff on them but I suppose it would be a never-ending task :(
Of course, one could always do some research before asking ;D

I seem to be having the same problem.

Or I'm just some sort of reject who is unable to navigate this inter-web thing here.

Thanks in advance.

mjkcm4 said:
I am also having the same problem. Thanks

SkipperKlye said:
I seem to be having the same problem.

Or I'm just some sort of reject who is unable to navigate this inter-web thing here.

Thanks in advance.

Fixed the web-thingie....

tribbleorlfl said:
Also cannot see but 3 forums.  Help is appreciated!  Very excited to be part of this website.

I think it will be different when you check again ;-)

i can only view Technical Assistance / Instructional Guides / The Mouse on the Screen and i keep getting the forum off limits message.

thanks

been trying/checking for months.
guess it's not going to fix itself, maybe an admin can correct it?

I seem to be another one who can only see the three basic threads.  I validated my account yesterday afternoon, but my status is still showing 'validating.'

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Hi.

I think I have the same problem. I registered four months ago, have downloaded some music and videos, but my status is still validating and I can't see the rest of the forums.

Thanks a lot.

sros said:
Hi.

I think I have the same problem. I registered four months ago, have downloaded some music and videos, but my status is still validating and I can't see the rest of the forums.

Thanks a lot.

Now you can see the rest. Enjoy!

sros said:
Hi.

Thanks a lot.

Hi from Germany !!

I have the same (old) problem. I can´t see the rest of the forum. Any help please ??

Thanks so much in advance !!

CaptainChris said:
I can't view the rest of the forum either... please help!

I can't find anything wrong with your profile. Are you still experiencing problems?

hello!

i seem to be havin gthe same issue as described here.

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

You are still validating so you have limited access to the forums.
Did you reply to the email they sent you?

Hello everybody,

When I want to see a topic, I get this message:
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you"

How can I solve this?

Hold tight then, the admins will fix it for you soon. They just need to alter your status to "member" and then all will be fine or send you another mail if it's got lost.

Hi everybody, greetings from Belgium ;D

I'm afraid that I also have the problem off "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you", while I'm already one year on this site (I just discovered this part of the forum where I can post my problem).

Is there something I can do to get full acces to the forum.

Thanks for your answer:)

Sven

OK, you membership is still validating.
Did you reply to the email they sent you? (Check junk folder). You need to do that to complete the registration.
If you didn't get it or deleted it, they canl send you another so don't worry, just tell them what happened by posting here.

Back