Why cant i view the forum

There's a glitch. Don't worry, an admin will soon fix it for you if you have responded to the email they sent you ;D

Hi,

I also can't see the forums beyond the three the others have mentioned.  Can you fix it for me too?

Thanks

My bad . The account confirm message went to my junk box and I missed  the first time around. Sorry . everything works fine now

If you have returned the confirmation email they sent you, they'll fix it pretty quick, don't worry.

s8ntmark said:
dajatje said:
Fixed you both.

Welcome!

Woohoo! Thanks!

Okay, I'm confused as well.  I also can only see two sections in the forum.  My post was moved to the requests section, (which I apparently could not see before) but the link says I can't get there....confused.... ???

piratejack said:
s8ntmark said:
dajatje said:
Fixed you both.

Welcome!

Woohoo! Thanks!

Okay, I'm confused as well.  I also can only see two sections in the forum.  My post was moved to the requests section, (which I apparently could not see before) but the link says I can't get there....confused.... ???

No need to be confused. A little bug in the system is preventing you from seeing all of the forum sections.

I fixed it for ya.

Welcome!

coolmark18 said:
Sorry to be a hassle, I'm having the same problem.

No hassle at all. Nothing else to do here at Orlando International Airport waiting on VS28 boarding ;-)

Welcome!

stitchypooh said:
It seems you forgot me...I think...or is there another problem on my end that I still can't access the other forums? help!

How could I have missed you  :-[

Fortunately Dolby has the power too! I hope you will be able to forgive me  :'(

Welcome!

hi, im new here.
followed some links here.  was wondering if my status needs fixing too?  I cant see a requests thread yet -- which is a major reason i joined..  I was at DL on 8th Nov for the filming of the Christmas Day parade to air on abc this christmas day.  As im no longer in the states, I really want to pick this telecast up on a torrent.  Didnt have much luck finding previous years broadcasts elsewhere.  Was recommended to mousebits and was hoping to request this years. 

rya86n said:
hi, im new here.
followed some links here.  was wondering if my status needs fixing too?  I cant see a requests thread yet -- which is a major reason i joined..  I was at DL on 8th Nov for the filming of the Christmas Day parade to air on abc this christmas day.  As im no longer in the states, I really want to pick this telecast up on a torrent.  Didnt have much luck finding previous years broadcasts elsewhere.  Was recommended to mousebits and was hoping to request this years. 

You needed fixing indeed  ;D

Welcome!

ewing33 said:
I'm in need of some fixin' too. 

I am not sure what fix you need, but your user status is fine. It could be that some of the other admins fixed it already  ;D

Anyways: Welcome!

Kapusta said:
I think my account is also in need of "fixin'" because I only see three forums.  Thank you for your help.

Sure, no problem.

emeryodin said:
Please fix me too.  My access that is.  The other parts are better left to the professionals.

You never know what my profession is, be careful what you wish for  :D

Back