Why cant i view the forum

I'm so depressed!

I can't seem to view the forums, send messages - heck, I can't seem to do anything but leech from you good people! Can someone let me know what else I need to do to be able to participate?
email: sendmailtomikey@me.com

Thanks!

-Mikey

curve824 said:
I can see the forum now but I never got a confirmation email saying I signed up.

Your problem is different than the rest.

You did not get validated at all. Check you mailbox and follow instructions.

lol...Until I started reading this thread, I thought there were only three sections, and wondered how folks were posting in the forum if they couldn't see it. I guess I need to apply for help, too. Maybe in more ways than one.  :D

Edited to add: I just noticed the "status" under my name: Validating. I'm guessing that's the problem. But I did respond to the authorization email. Honest!

Neverland_Jim said:
lol...Until I started reading this thread, I thought there were only three sections, and wondered how folks were posting in the forum if they couldn't see it. I guess I need to apply for help, too. Maybe in more ways than one.  :D

Edited to add: I just noticed the "status" under my name: Validating. I'm guessing that's the problem. But I did respond to the authorization email. Honest!
Scootma1 said:
I need to apply for help,too - can't see the forums.

I am able to apply only one kind of help, for other help, please see the yellow pages  :D

Welcome!

I seem to have encountered this issue as well; I currently only have the top three forums visible.

I'm not sure why my status is "validating," as I already navigated the confirmation link...

i too am unable to view forums; i thought it was related to time logged on, like you had to reach a certain level before they opened up, but i am still uanble to view. any help would be great.
and thank you

kingtiki said:
i too am unable to view forums; i thought it was related to time logged on, like you had to reach a certain level before they opened up, but i am still uanble to view. any help would be great.
and thank you

Nothing here that can't be fixed.

Oh... and Welcome!

ChloroFiend said:
mcjaco said:
I'm having the same issue. 

Likewise.  Looks like we all got stuck in a 'validating' phase, instead of getting a 'member' tag.

I validated your remark and you both are indeed suffering from the same issue  :'(

I mean were suffering ... ....  ;D

I'm now experiencing sort of the reverse issue of not being able to access the forum... I can now access the forum fully, but I can't log in to the torrent part of the website. I used to be able to access both, but I keep getting the message that my username/password combination for the torrent part of the site is incorrect. I tried resetting this information, but I got the same message that I am not logged in and that the e-mail address I specified for the 'retrieve password' does not exist in the database, yet my username does exist.

Any ideas?

Like most who've posted in this thread, I'm having trouble seeing the rest of the forums. Only the top 3. Sorry to bother you with this!

772pilot said:
Like most who've posted in this thread, I'm having trouble seeing the rest of the forums. Only the top 3. Sorry to bother you with this!

No problem at all!

Welcome!

CAScreaminDude said:
I'm now experiencing sort of the reverse issue of not being able to access the forum... I can now access the forum fully, but I can't log in to the torrent part of the website. I used to be able to access both, but I keep getting the message that my username/password combination for the torrent part of the site is incorrect. I tried resetting this information, but I got the same message that I am not logged in and that the e-mail address I specified for the 'retrieve password' does not exist in the database, yet my username does exist.

Any ideas?

I checked your account and there is an email address attached to it. I am not sure if it is correct though. I can reset both passwords for you if you are still experiencing this problem.

I'm in the same boat as some of the other people. I'm a member but can't view the forum. Thanks in advance!    :(

joeyrocks said:
I'm in the same boat as some of the other people. I'm a member but can't view the forum. Thanks in advance!    :(

I uncloaked the forum for you ;)

good I'm not alone :).. Same problem here, I can't see most postings and only see the same three forum categories as others that have this problem.
Could someone fix mine please?

Thanks

sk8 said:
good I'm not alone :).. Same problem here, I can't see most postings and only see the same three forum categories as others that have this problem.
Could someone fix mine please?

Thanks

Sure can!

Welcome!

Edit: Someone beet me to it. Thanks Dolby ;)

Back